Last Updated: July 1, 2018
1. Information Collection, Use, and Opting Out
The types of information we collect depend on your level of engagement with the Website. The higher the level, the more information we need to provide our Services.
1. All Denver High-Rise Living Website and Users
From registered and unregistered users of the Website, we automatically receive and record information whenever you interact with the Website. This includes IP address data from our server logs, cookie information, the pages you request, and the URL of the site you came to the Website from. We use the information listed above to help diagnose Website problems and performance, analyze trends, customize your experience on the Website, provide targeted information about the Company’s Services, and administer the Website. When you register for an account with us, we will collect additional information about you, which may include your name, address, preferences, demographical information and possibly personally identifiable information
Cookies and opting out:
What are Cookies and How Cookies are used
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse Websites that can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms, and the time and date of your visit. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other Website users, which helps us to enhance the user’s experience and improve our Website functionality.
- Make our Website work in a more user-friendly way;
- Improve the speed and security of the site; and
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- Pass data to advertising networks;
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties; or
- Pay sales commissions.
- Company Cookies: We put Company cookies on your computer (including mobile device) to help us keep track of when you were last on the Website, and what you last searched on the Website. While you are free to disable cookies on your browser, we recommend that you leave cookies activated to use some of the most useful Website features.
- Opting Out of Google Analytics: To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for instructions.
- Opting Out of Targeted Advertising: If you do not wish to have us collect, use and share information about you to deliver targeted online advertising in this manner, please click here and follow the instructions of how to opt-out. Please also note that most opt-out mechanisms are cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer (including mobile device) and browser that is used to submit an opt-out request. If you have multiple computers or change computers, or use multiple browsers, you will need to submit opt-out requests for each such computer or browser. In addition, if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, you will need to renew your opt-out choices to ensure that any opt-out cookies remain effective.
- Opting Out of Mobile Device ID Tracking: Mobile device users may reset the identifier or opt-out of receiving interest based ads in their mobile apps. Android Users will need to open the “Google Settings” or “Settings” App -> Accounts -> Ads -> and Check the option “Opt out of interest-based ads.” You may also reset the Android advertising ID to a new randomly generated subpoena by tapping “Reset advertising ID.” Apple iOS users may turn off ad tracking using the Apple ID for Advertising by navigating through the following screens: Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising. On the Advertising screen, users may tap “Limit Ad Tracking” to opt out of receiving ads targeted to their interest, or they may reset their advertising ID.
- Opting Out Generally: The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt-out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes (for example, serving Company ads to you on Facebook) click here for instructions. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific. This means that, for example, if you opt out when using Safari on your phone, you will not be opted out on Firefox or on your laptop.
- Do Not Track: Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- Flash Cookies: We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. To control flash cookies, click here. Why? Because flash cookies do not reside in your browser, so your browser settings will not affect them.
When you submit a tour request, we will ask for your tour date and time preferences, as well as your phone number. We will also ask some questions so that our agent can verify your identity. When you meet up with one of our agents at the condominium site, the agent will ask you to verify your identity, and may even ask for a photo ID. At this point, your relationship with the Company is not just online.2. Information Storage and Security
We store the information we collect from you in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use our Website, we may store and process the information you provide to us in the United States.
We take administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure.
2. Information Storage and Security
3. Information Sharing
We share your information with Company personnel in the normal course of business, and with Company’s corporate affiliates. We also share some of your information with third parties.
4. Email Communications
6. Contact Us
Please contact us if you have more questions. If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at: Denver High-Rise Living, 10343 Federal Blvd, #J194, Westminster, CO 80260.
Rights to Access and Other Rights
Subject to applicable law (for example, if you are located in the European Union with rights under the General Data Protection Regulation), you may have one or more of the following rights with respect to Personal Information: the right to request access to such information; the right to request correction of such information; the right to request deletion or erasure of such information; the right to request restrictions on our processing or use of such information; the right to object to our use under certain circumstances; the right to withdraw consent under circumstances when consent is required for any use of such information, and the right to obtain such information in portable form. If you have any concerns relating to your data privacy or the use or possession of your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com in the first instance as we may able to resolve any concerns. In certain circumstances in any European Union member state, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection authority.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and by linking to such websites we are not endorsing their content or practices. We encourage you to be aware when you access any such third party links and to read the privacy policies of each website that you access.
Acknowledgement and Consent
If you have any questions, requests, or need further information about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.