The first residents of Denver’s newest luxury condominium development started moving into their lakefront units a little more than two months ago.
NAVA, developer of Lakehouse, a wellness-minded 12-story, 196-unit condominium and row home community at Sloan’s Lake Park, officially announced the project’s completion earlier last month.
The project is the first in Colorado to pilot and pursue WELL Building Certification, which promotes human health and wellness in the built environment. As of May 2020, the project was awarded WELL Precertification at the Gold level. It includes amenities and features like a rooftop urban farm with fresh organic vegetables and a state-of-the-art air-quality monitoring system. With prices starting at $499,000 and reaching all the way to $1.764 million, there’s also the luxury residential amenities you would expect, like a pool and hot tub, and balconies and patios with each unit.
Located on the former site of St. Anthony Hospital at 4200 West 17th Avenue less than three miles from downtown Denver, Lakehouse blends unique architecture, modern comfort and sustainable design features with extensive wellness-focused amenities. In addition to MERV-13 building air filtration, the use of natural and durable building materials and floor-to-ceiling windows that maximize natural daylight, Lakehouse residents have access to:
- A full-time wellness concierge to elevate the resident experience through community events, connection to wellness experts and personalized assistance with everyday needs;
- A state-of-the-art Wellness Center with a fitness lab, dry sauna, yoga and meditation studio;
- A Resident Lounge with collaborative cooking and dining program, a fresh juicing station, private event space and an indoor/outdoor fireplace;
- An expansive outdoor terrace overlooking Sloan’s Lake Park with a 70-foot lap pool, a year-round hot tub, planted gardens and a firepit;
- An onsite Urban Farm with organic produce and herbs professionally managed by Agriburbia;
- A Sports Workshop with tools for repairs and seasonal tuning sessions for bikes, skis and snowboards created in partnership with the founders of Icelantic Skis;
- A Creative Workshop with multimedia supplies to support artistic pursuits;
- Extensive landscaping and biophilic design elements to enhance the human connection to nature; and
- Regular access to a team of wellness professionals and educational opportunities, including FIT36, Duality, and High Ride Cycle.
There are units available today in all sizes and classes. The current release consists of:
- One bedroom units are 802 square feet to 1,106 square feet and range from $499,000 to $741,000.
- One bedroom + den measure in at 946 square feet to 1,070 square feet and cost $599,000 to $797,000.
- Two bedroom units are 1,003-1,458 square feet and range from $659,000-$1,099,000.
- Two bedroom units with a den are 1,485-2,034 square feet range from $931,000 to $1.562 million.
- Row homes are 1,681-2,247 square feet and range in price from $889,500 to $1,130,500
- The Penthouse collection measures in up to 2,027 square feet and ranges from $931,000 to $1.764 million.
“Lakehouse is the first residential development in Colorado – and among the first in the world – to put placemaking and wellness at the forefront of the development process,” Brian Levitt, president and co-founder of NAVA Real Estate Development, said in a statement.
“Working in tandem with our partners, we hope to integrate wellness-focused infrastructure with supportive operations that make it easy for residents to make healthy choices.”
GH Phipps Construction Companies managed construction of the 540,000-square-foot mixed-use development and TRIO, a Denver-based design and visual merchandising firm, led design for the common amenity areas. Local consulting firm NINE dot ARTS curated memorable art experiences, including several custom pieces from local and international artists.