Last week, we reported January housing stats across Metro Denver, which still shows a tight supply that’s giving sellers the upper hand.
The average closed price of a condo in January of this year was $355,754. So, we decided to look at homes well below and way above that average.
The following listings are from the past two weeks and remain active as of Tuesday, Feb. 11. While this post is meant to show the differences in quality, amenities, location, and price when it comes to Denver’s condos, if any of them happen to catch your eye, feel free to reach out today to the Denver condo experts at Denver High-Rise Living for a showing.
- Address: 25 N. Downing St. Unit No. 1-1102
- Neighborhood: Speer/Country Club
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 2,653 square feet
- Extras: Private elevator into unit; three underground parking spots; two storage units.
- HOA: $1,323/month
- Description: For a $2.1 million list price, you get a brand new build out of a core and shell unit at The Condominiums at No. 25 Downing Street — a luxurious, 20-year-old residential building made up of 72 units. The owner installed the highest quality of finishes and custom details throughout this unit. The unit, which takes up half the floor features mountain and city views, in addition to a 200-square-foot patio. There’s also a gas fireplace and custom electric blinds in every room. This condo building is all about location, with close proximity to Cherry Creek, Washington Park, the Cherry Creek bike path and Downtown Denver. (Currently listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Address: 1975 N. Grant St. Unit 411
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 925 square feet
- Extras: Stainless steel appliances; convenient location to Central Business District and Uptown businesses; two underground parking spaces.
- HOA: $361/month
- Description: You’ll be hard-pressed to find a two-bedroom condo at this price and quality for a building so close to everything that’s offered in Downtown Denver. There’s a separate bathroom for the second bathroom, which is convenient for a buyer who plans to rent to a roommate, or for an investor who wants to rent out the unit. (Currently listed by Re/Max Professionals)
- Address: 1140 N. Downing St. Unit 204
- Neighborhood: Cheesman Park/Capitol Hill
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 438 square feet
- Extras: Easy walk to Cheesman Park; wood-burning brick fireplace.
- HOA: $240/month
- Description: This condo — which could come with a monthly payment of under $1,350 month (including HOA) with 5% down — is all about location. It’s less than a 5-minute walk to Cheesman Park, Quality Hill Park and Little Cheese. There’s also a handful of coffee shops within walking distance, including Thump Coffee, Starbucks and Dazbog Coffee. (Currently listed by eXp Realty, LLC)